Saturday, March 22, 2014

Of mice and lumbar punctures via Werdsmith


Well, all good intentions, right?

Evan had a meeting at 10am to discuss therapeutic needs. I felt great so I came down and was sitting cross legged in the recliner...when I got the worst stiff neck and headache I have ever since I was pregnant!

I put the recliner back and apologized profusely. I had Ev bring me Excedrin migraine but it didn't make a dent.

After the meeting I called the doctor. They prescribed compazine and fioricet but I had to wait for Scott to come home to bring it. In the meantime I took a clonopin and tried to sleep it off with no dice.

I DID watch a lot of Lie To Me on acorn.com!

When Scott did bring home the meds I took them and while the headache was still there, it was better. I couldn't stand the flickering tv as he watched basketball so I had sleep blinders on (I love them and have 3 of them!) and finally listened to a Miss Marple on iTunes and fell asleep.

No headache when I woke up but I feel it lurking so I took the meds. Scott is out of work clothes and the dishes have piled up so what's a girl to do? I'll hit that before the headache takes me down and at least soak the dishes so Ev can load the dishwasher.

I know this too shall pass and I should enjoy the down time but I'm bored, depressed and achey. Still, I'm here which is all that counts I guess.

Created with Werdsmith.



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am fragile - please be kind or just say nothing. I thank you very much.