Sunday, April 6, 2014

Visit Scott's CaringBridge Site

You are receiving this email because your friend, Sharon Alger, submitted your email address.
 
 

CaringBridge.org

 

Hello,
We created this site to allow everyone to be updated on Scott Harris's condition. He was admitted last night hemorrhaging from an unknown source. He is extremely weak and while very ill, I'm trying to keep his spirits up. Follow along at Caring Bridge (no, Dan Shernikoff, you don't HAVE to) for updates. Call me at 412-802-5283 (or text). My email is schrooney@gmail.com. If you'd like you can text Scott at 412-251-8118 or email him at sjharris3@comcast.net. I'll post updates through this page and that should come through on my Facebook page and hopefully, Scott's as well. Friend me at Facebook if you'd like - Sharon Bar Kochbah Alger. Thank you and please pray for a full and complete recovery. Love, Sharon (Elianah)

A CaringBridge Site was created for Scott Harris. It's a caring social network to help people stay connected with family and friends during a health event. Visit Scott's site often to stay updated and share messages of encouragement and compassion in the Guestbook.

Visit online

Site Link: www.caringbridge.org/visit/scottsjourney2
Site Name: scottsjourney2

Sincerely,
Sharon Alger
 
 
Please add mail@t.caringbridge.org to your address book or safe sender list.
Please do not reply to this email.
© 1997-2014 CaringBridge®, a nonprofit organization.
1715 Yankee Doodle Road, Suite 301, Eagan, MN 55121, USA
My CaringBridge | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Help Center

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am fragile - please be kind or just say nothing. I thank you very much.